Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Long September...

I haven't updated this thing in a while. It's been a crazy week! We (sort of) wrapped up the MINI Scavenger Hunt. The mission was to find a Go Kart place, slap a number decal on the door (like a rally car in a race) and take a picture. So we got that, but there was a supplemented challenge for the people who didn't do so hot on the timing. You can take your time and get a really creative shot at the go kart place and turn it in by Monday for a trip to Oxford, England to tour the MINI plant where my car was built. So, I'm still brainstorming. One lady dressed up like the Queen of England and is waving from her MINI. I think she's got it in the bag right now, unless I can con some guys into dressing up like the Beatles and hang out of my sunroof!

Other than that, we've spent a lot of time with folk from Heritage this week. The drama team, Lifegroupers, random people at a birthday party, etc. Good times all around.

Right now I'm sitting at my in-laws house watching a PPV boxing match with a bunch of guys. The main event is coming up between Roy Jones Jr. and Antonio(?) Tarver. It's sure to be a good one.

Well, I'm gonna go refill the bowl of queso (my specialty, for those of you who don't know).

Buenas Noches!

2 comments:

m@77#&w 13. said...

hey! how's it going? did you have fun at the retreat...phil kept me company part of the weekend...kind of a downer on account of the red sox though...talk to you soon

Kristin said...

I had a blast. See my post above. Such a bummer with the sox and the buckeyes. I need an upper this weekend.

I'm glad Phil was able to keep you company. How rare that he was graced by your presence. If only we could all be so fortunate!