Monday, September 07, 2009

in with the new

MUCH has happened since I last updated this blog!! I have a SON! Phillip Jr. was born November 12, 2008! Yippee!! ...and I'm a few years older and wiser. In the days ahead I plan to upload some pictures and blow the dust off this old blog so we can get back up to speed.

Here's Phillie brand new in the hospital, all 7 pounds and 1 ounce of him completely adorable!










Here he is at 6 weeks!













Daddy and Phillie at Children's for his 2nd steroid injection. This was just before he hit 6 mos. This procedure was done on his right eyelid where he had a Hemangioma. This is a blood vessel cluster that was actually in his eyelid. Praise God, the injections were a success and the Hemangioma is now barely noticeable. We're praying and believing his vision will not be affected.





Here's a recent shot of Phillie, now almost 10 months! Time has flown by so quickly. Just looking through these pictures reminds me how precious each day is and how grateful I am to God for making me a Mom!

No comments: